Tuesday 23 April 2013

Once Again, Time Flies!

Seriously, time flies. I feel like the exam was just over, but actually I've finished it almost 3 weeks ago! Well, it means that half of my semester break is over!

I've utilized my entire semester break to the max, and I simply love it! I just didn't notice that I've traveled to most of the states in Peninsular Malaysia in one month time (except Perlis and Terengganu). It was really enjoyable and I looking forward for more great food in Malaysia!!! 

Excitedly took photo of APU Open Day banner in Kepong.
Johor Bahru Museum
Burger Burn at JB. Although expensive, it was so tasty! Gonna go back again next time :)
Nasi Kelabu at Kelantan
Went up to Gyro Tower (a.k.a. Menara Taming Sari) in Malacca. The scenery from there was awesome!
I realized that Malaysia is really such a lovely country after been to different states in Malaysia. I love my country and I wish to see a better Malaysia in the future! Although I am not eligible to vote in the 13th General Election on 5th May yet, I hope that everyone could think wisely before giving out your vote. Your vote is able to make a change to this country, to this nation, to the next generation. As a Malaysian, I am ready to give a chance to have a change in our homeland, what about you? ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment