Wednesday 5 December 2012

A.P.U Commercial Shooting

Tuesday was a memorable day as it was my first experience to involve in such a shooting. At 6pm, I reached Auditorium 3 with friends, and we sat at the corner. So, I don't think our face or even our back will appear in the video. :( 

We started to wait from 6pm and the shooting of this scene finished at 8.15pm. We chit-chat, sang songs, and enjoyed ourselves during the long wait. :-)

While waiting, I took the photo of our  main actress
The main actress is so pretty. Don't believe? Let me show another photo which I took from my friend's Facebook. xD

See? I really love her eyes. :-)

As I was involved in the last scene at Cafeteria, so after dinner, we had to stay and finished up the last scene. It was another relax & free time. I guess the director want to have natural feeling, so it's really freestyle. :-) At the end, we finished at about 10.15pm. 

It was an enjoyable night, however, I stayed until night with a heavy flu, but yet I don't know if my face will be in the outcome of the production or not. :( Anyhow, it was a really good experience, and this experience will only happen once in my lifetime, so I am sure it's worthy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment